Looking to add subtitles on Cinema HD? Here is how to add subtitles on Cinema HD, fix out of sync subtitles on Cinema HD, subtitles not working on Cinema HD.
Cinema HD APK is a great app for on-demand entertainment for android users. The good thing about Cinema HD app is its cross-platform compatibility. You can download Cinema HD APK on Android smartphones, tabs, Windows PC, Macbook, Firestick, Android TV box, and whatnot.
Apart from that, there are a lot of other awesome features that make Cinema HD app one of the most popular android apps. One of them is the inbuilt support of subtitles in the app. You can watch content from different countries and languages. Adding Subtitles to Cinema HD app makes it convenient to watch the content in other languages.
You can easily add subtitles on the Cinema HD app. Cinema HD app also allows you to customize the subtitles. You can change the size, color of the subtitles according to your need. Here we are going to talk about everything about subtitles on the Cinema HD app.
How to add Subtitles on Cinema HD app?
If you are watching something that is not in your native language, you might be looking to add subtitles. Subtitles make it easy to understand the context of the play. The good thing is that the Cinema HD app comes with the inbuilt support of subtitles that you can add.
Here is how you can add subtitles on Cinema HD app:
1. Play anything you want to play on the Cinema HD app.
2. If you are using the default video player of the Cinema HD app, you will see an icon. (See Screenshot). Tap on the icon and it will start loading the available subtitles.
3. Once loaded, you can see subtitles to your video. If your subtitles are not in sync or not in your preferred language, you can tap on the icon at the top right corner (see screenshot) to load other subtitles.
4. You will start seeing the subtitles now.
That is how you can add subtitles on Cinema HD using the default video player. The process of adding subtitles on the default video player is very easy and anyone can do that. But the problem is, you cannot add external subtitles.
It automatically fetches the subtitles from the web and shows them to you. You cannot select a particular language. Sometimes, you also get unsynchronised subtitles. The scene and subtitles do not match and that is very annoying at times.
So how to fix that problem? How to add subtitles on a Cinema HD app in your native language?
Cinema HD Subtitles Not Loading – Fixed
Are you facing issue with Cinema HD subtitles? Maybe subtitles are not loading on Cinema HD or maybe the wrong subtitle is loaded. Not to worry as it is a pretty common issue with Cinema HD subtitles.
The main reason behind Cinema HD Subtitles not loading is the unavailability of subtitles. That mostly happens when you are trying to play the latest content with subtitles. It takes time to update the subtitle library and in that case, if you are trying to load subtitles of such content, cinema hd will not be able to load subtitles of that brand new content.
To fix Cinema HD not loading subtitles, you can try different ways to add subtitles. The inbuilt Cinema HD subtitle support might not be a good choice in this situation because subtitles are not available yet.
You better add external subtitles on Cinema HD. There will be no issues if you use external subtitles on Cinema HD. Below we have step by step guide on how to add external subtitles. Once you added external subtitles on Cinema HD, you will never face subtitles issues on Cinema HD.
How to add External Subtitles on Cinema HD?
To add external subtitles or subtitles of your choice, you need to change the video player. The default video player of Cinema HD app is great and works smoothly but if subtitles are your main concern, you can switch to another video player like MX Player or VLC Media Player.
Here we are going to talk about adding Subtitles on Cinema HD using MX Player. With MX Player, you can add any subtitles of your own choice that makes the experience even better.
To add subtitles on Cinema HD App using MX Player, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to Google Play Store and download the MX Player. MX Player is a free video player that is available on the Play Store. Simply go to the Play Store and download MX Player. Here is how to integrate MX Player with Cinema apk.
2. Now open the Cinema HD app and look for the content you wanted to watch.
3. Just before hitting the ‘Play’ button, tap on ‘Open With’.
4. You will see MX Player. Simply tap on MX Player. You will see a video being played on MX Player instead of an inbuilt video player.
5. Tap on the Subtitles icon at the top. See Screenshot.
6. Here, tap on ‘Online Subtitles’ and enter the search query for subtitles using the name of tv show or movie. After entering, tap on Ok. It will automatically search for available subtitles on opensubtitles. If, by any chance, you have .srt file in your storage, you can use ‘Open’ to load the subtitles.
7. Once you find the subtitles, simply tap on the subtitles to download and you are all done. You will see subtitles now. If subtitles are not in sync, you can sync it on MX Player or try another subtitle file.
That is how you can add subtitles on Cinema HD using MX Player. It is no rocket science to add subtitles on Cinema HD using MX Player. By following these exact steps, you will be able to download Subtitles on the VLC Media player as well.
Cinema HD app also allows you to customize the subtitles as per your requirement. Here is how you can change the language, size and color of subtitles on Cinema HD.
How to Fix Out of Sync Subitiles on Cinema HD?
Adding subtitles on Cinema HD is easy but sometimes, you might see out-of-sync subtitles on Cinema HD. That means the voice and the subtitles are not matching. To be honest, this is very annoying but you can easily fix that.
If you are having out-of-sync subtitles on Cinema HD, you can use MX Player to sync the subtitles. To fix out of sync subtitles on Cinema HD, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Play the content using MX Player.
2. Tap on the Subtitles icon at the top of MX Player.
3. Now tap on Synchronisation. Now you need to adjust the timeline of the subtitles. Do some adjustments and leave it when the voice and subtitles are in sync.
That is how you can easily fix the unsynced subtitles on Cinema HD. There is no inbuilt option in Cinema HD to sync subtitles. MX Player is the easiest way to fix subtitles errors of Cinema HD. Out of Sync subtitles on Cinema HD happens due to a broken subtitle file.
Another way to fix out-of-sync subtitles on Cinema HD is to add new subtitles. You can easily download subtitle file and add to Cinema HD using MX Player. Out-of-sync subtitles can be fixed by replacing the old subtitle file with the new one.
These are the two ways to fix out-of-sync subtitles on Cinema HD. Although, it is not a common issue but if you are facing that, now you have the solution to fix cinema hd out of sync subtitles.
How to Customise Subtitles on Cinema HD app?
If you are using a Cinema HD app on a big screen like a TV or Monitor, you might need to increase the size of subtitles text or change the color. You can even change the default language of subtitles, in case you are not a native English-speaking person, or accessing the international content.
Here is how to change the size, color, language of the subtitles on Cinema HD App:
1. Open the Cinema HD app. Tap on the hamburger menu at the top left corner of the screen. Go to Settings.
3. Scroll a little bit and you will see the Subtitle option.
4. Open it and here you will see all the settings that you can tweak to make subtitles as per your convenience. You can change the default language, color and font size.
You don’t need to click on the Save button to change the settings. Simply change the settings and it will automatically get applied all over the app.
Can I change Subtitle Language in Cinema HD?
Yes, you can easily change the subtitles language in Cinema HD. To do that, go to Settings > Subtitle > Change Default Subtitle language from English to your preferred language.
How to add external subtitles on Cinema HD?
The built-in Cinema HD player does not support external subtitles. You can use MX Player to add external subtitles on Cinema HD.
Can I change subtitle size on Cinema HD?
Yes, you can change the size of Subtitles on Cinema HD. Simply go to Settings > Subtitle > Select Font Size to change the size of cinema hd subtitles.
How to fix Cinema HD subtitles Not working on Firestick?
If Cinema HD subtitles are not working on firestick, simply change the video player to MX Player and add a custom subtitle. This will fix the cinema hd subtitle issue on firestick.
Add Subtitles on Cinema HD app: Conclusion
There you go with all the information you need about adding subtitles on the Cinema HD app. The app comes with all the features that can make your experience even better. The subtitles are indeed one of the important things while watching any show or movie. Using the above information, now you can easily add subtitles on Cinema HD app. Along with adding the subtitles, you can even customize the subtitles by changing the size, color and language of subtitles.
Do you have any other queries regarding subtitles on Cinema HD app? Feel free to let us know in the comment section below.